Sunday, May 3, 2009

Intermission

Time for a mental health break. The next few chapters are in draft form and not yet ready for posting here. They describe a very difficult time in this journey. I'll try to work on them during the next couple weeks, but I will be away from home at the same time.

In the meantime, I notice HBO is planning a three part program on Alzheimer's. It begins Sunday May 10. I understand it will include information about the latest research and advances in treatment, and I suggest you watch it.

I'll be back towards the latter part of the month.

Thank you for being with me so far.

Bronwyn Swift

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should put your work on this aside while you're away. I know that's not easy when you've got the wheels turning. Do what works for you.

    Relax and breathe.

    ReplyDelete